Presentation & Communication Skills
Andrew is part of the Lighthouse Corporate Coaching Team specialising in Written Communication and Presentation training.
Why this Training and Development is important to work performance?
The ability to connect with and build relationships with people is the key to great success. Often we can have great ideas or know what we want to say but we don’t have the right skills to connect, engage and influence other people satisfactorily. Both internal and external clients quickly gain Perceptions of us through our personal presentation. To be able to successfully influence those clients we need to therefore understand how we come across and learn to gain greater control of our communication behaviours.
What outcomes can you expect
After the Program, Participants can specifically expect to:
- Be more confident communicators,
- Know how to structure and deliver a more engaging message;
- Know how to use PowerPoint most effectively
- Come across as being in control, credible and professional;
- Be clearer and more influential in their communication;
- Be more versatile in tailoring their message to different people.
- Be more inspiring and motivating communicators
This will be customized according to your key objectives, but listed below are some of the modules.
Communicating with greater Purpose and Confidence
- Communicating with Clarity, Logic and Persuasion
Communicating for Credibility and Trust Communicating with Presence Communicating with Flexibility
- Communicating your Value Proposition